Thank you for showing your interest in Functional Fitness St Andrews!
To make sure you get the best results and achieve your goals correctly, please let us know about your experience with Crossfit by choosing one of the buttons below.
How we start our new clients here at Functional Fitness St Andrews
To get set up with us here, we have a great step-by-step plan for you to follow to get the most out of your time here at Functional Fitness.
- Register your details in the form below
- Once you have submitted your details, the screen appears to take 3 FREE trial sessions of CrossFit Lite. You can book there, or one of our staff will be in touch to book them in for you. At this stage, you will be offered an appointment with a coach to discuss how best we can help you hit your goals.
- Enjoyed those free trials?! Sign up for any membership.
- Fees for new memberships are straight forward. The pro-rated membership fees which vary depending on the membership package, plus £49 joining fee – For this you get 5 sessions 1-1 with a coach. These are mandatory for everyone joining a Functional Fitness Gym, unless transferring from another CrossFit box where you have done a fundamentals program. The 5 sessions with a coach allow you to do many things
- Learn the fundamental techniques we will used in classes here at Functional Fitness, such as Clean & Jerk, Snatch and the kipping movement.
- Develop these techniques and get advice tailored to YOU and when they come up in class, how to scale these exercises to achieve the goal and to get the most out of your membership here.
- Build a rapport with one of our coaches to make you feel more comfortable in the environment, who you can ask any questions health and fitness related to get you going!
- Get seriously FIT, achieve your goals and enjoy everything our fantastic community of fitness lovers has to offer!